Certification Veterans, Service-Members, Dependents, and Survivors- This is the University of Alabama Financial Aid office where your certification for benefits will be completed by the VA Certification Official.
The Leadership Scholar Program
A partnership between the University of Alabama and the United States Marine Corps. If you are a Marine, a Marine Reservists, or a Veteran of the Marine Corps you are eligible to participate. The Leadership Scholar Program will help you walk through the admissions process and assist you in meeting the entrance requirements for the university.
- AKO (Army Knowledge Online) - Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard information pertaining to military records, tuition assistance, federal tuition assistance, IPERMS, CAC registration and more.
- Applying Online - Veterans On-Line Application (VONAPP) website.
- Contacting the VA - Contact information for the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Educational Forms - Student Handouts, Brochures, and Regulations
- Free Application for Financial Aid
- GI BILL Fee Structure - Tuition Reimbursement Rates
- GI Bill Website - Information and the GI Bill
- National Resource Directory - The US Department of Defense, Labor and Veterans Affairs are pleased to introduce the re-designed and enhanced National Resource Directory Web site
- Online Military Personnel Records Request System - Military personnel records
- Reserve Tuition Assistance
- Returning Service Members (OEF/OIF) - Programs offered by the VA
- Transferability of Benefits (TEB) - Procedures for soldiers to transfer GI Bill benefits to their spouse or dependent children.
- Veterans Benefits Administration - Veteran Benefits
- Department of Defense
- MyPay web
- America Supports You
- USA government webportal
- US Army
- US Airforce
- US Navy
- US Marine Corps
- US Coast Guard
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Apply for VA Benefits
- Post-9/11 BAH Calculator
- VA Forms
- Military Benefits
- VA Education Division (St. Louis, MO Regional Office): 1.888.442.4551
- VA Debt Management: 1.800.827.0648